Now is the time to improve Arizona’s healthcare and support our healthcare workers.
Over just a few weeks, the coronavirus has exposed disturbing weaknesses in our healthcare system. If you think improving the quality of healthcare in Arizona is important, you can join your neighbors and healthcare workers by taking the Arizona Healthcare Challenge. We can show you how to safely and easily collect five or more signatures from family members on petitions so we can put better healthcare on the ballot in November.
Take the Arizona Healthcare Challenge
What is the Arizona Healthcare Challenge?Until recently, we were well on the way to making some of those changes through a ballot initiative to improve healthcare for all Arizonans by:
- Strengthening infection control in hospitals to stop dangerous outbreaks.
- Protecting patients with pre-existing conditions so everyone has access to life-saving care.
- Ending surprise bills to keep healthcare affordable for everyone.
- Adequately paying the hospital workers we rely on so we can recruit and retain the best health professionals.
- We need 25,000 Arizonans…
- To safely collect 5 signatures each…
- To put healthcare improvements on the ballot…
- For 7 million people in our state.